It’s been awhile since the last giveaway, so here’s one for you!
From 30 May – 9 June, ACT 3 International will be presenting a delightful ‘all-in-one’ arts-filled programme – ‘Jelly, Wobble!’ at ION Art Gallery.
Taking inspiration from ‘The Jelly That Wouldn’t Wobble’ by Angela Mitchell, a light-hearted tale of Princess Lolly, who is holding an 89th birthday banquet and is presented with a stubborn jelly that refuses to wobble! The story’s underlying theme of challenging status quo and stereotypes is depicted through wacky situations, funny anecdotes as well as descriptive language. Its vivid text also serves as a perfect backdrop to create a myriad of arts-related adventures, making it a conducive setting for children to play, dream, create and make-believe.
Specially curated for 4 to 8 year olds, ‘Jelly, Wobble!’ comprises four key elements – interactive art exhibitions, show, drama workshop and visual arts activities. The programme is a brilliant learning process for the child as it ignites the imagination, inspires a multi-sensory creative process, as well as encourages artistic expression and participation.
In Good Things Must Share, we have 5 spaces for the 1030am session on Tuesday, 2 June 2015 to give away! All you have to do is:
- Like MissusTay on Facebook
- Like ACT 3 International on Facebook
- Optional – BONUS Entry:
Share this FB post (set it to public please!) on your timeline and tag a friend.
- When you’re done, leave a comment on this blog post with your details – Facebook name used to like the pages.
For those who prefer to provide these details privately via email, please do leave a comment on this blog post after you have emailed me so that I can look out for it.
Do note that this is a drop-off workshop and children will be unaccompanied throughout the 2 hours. Parents are however welcome to stay for the first 20 minutes.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners / Children of winners will have to be strictly within 4 to 8 years old (inclusive). Children outside of this age bracket cannot qualify as winners.
- Spaces are not transferable
- Winners will have to provide their details – full name of parent and child, NRIC number, mobile number and email of parent and full name of child, so that the staff can contact them via email with the official winner’s letter to be brought to the session
- This giveaway ends on Thursday, 23 April 2015, 12pm and is open to Singapore residents only. Winners will be contacted using the contact particulars provided when entering this draw and will have 48 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn. All incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries will be verified before the winners are announced. To be fair to our sponsors, please note that all fake Facebook accounts (eg. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no or very few real friends) will also be ineligible to win.