We were invited to a sneak peek to KidsFest 2014 last weekend. I was rather excited to let the cub meet Gruffalo’s Child. Like how I prep the cub up by getting him to watch movie trailers before our movie dates, I thought having him meet the character will build up more excitement when we catch the performance next year. Then again, I was prepared for him to back away due to his fear, which true enough, happened. Nonetheless, having him catch some glimpses of the Gruffalo’s Child would do too!
Anyway, about KidsFest 2014! This time, they introduced KidsFest+, which is an exclusive backstage experience on scheduled dates for selected productions where fans can interact up close with the cast over an autograph or photo session. Furthermore, KidsFest+ brings an exclusive Questions & Answers (Q&A) session for the inquisitive ones who wishes to pick the brains of the director for Private Peaceful – a production recounting a young First World War soldier reliving his poignant past.
Here’s the list of dates for KidsFest+ to share:
- The Gruffalo – Photo Session with the cast on Wednesday, January 22 only
- The Gruffalo’s Child – Photo Session with the cast on Wednesday, January 15th only
- What the Ladybird Heard – Photo Session with the cast on Tuesday, January 21st only
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt – Autograph Session with the cast on Thursday, January 23rd only
- The Boy who Cried Wolf – Autograph Session with the cast on Tuesday, February 4th only
- The Snow Dragon – Autograph Session with the cast on Wednesday, January 29th only
- Private Peaceful – Q&A with the Assistant Director on Wednesday, January 22nd only